Robot Sword Brush - Cleaning of concave and convex surfaces
The Robot Sword Brush allows cleaning of complex three-dimensional surfaces. Good examples are the cleaning of motorcar parts, car bodies and fenders before the final chromophore lacquering process.
Displacement speed of the robot is approximately 300 - 400 mm/s. This speed is possible both during clocked and continuous operation.
The Robot Sword Brush functions with the Ingromat system. It also disposes of a flexible surface contact area that adapts to concave and convex surfaces. The allowance of the linear brush in relation to the flat surface is +10/-30 mm. The pressure of the linear brush onto the surface is adjustable.
Robot Sword Brush BIR 46:
- Flexible surface contact area of the linear brush
- Harting plug
- Device to control the pressure buffer, the sprayer and the self-cleaning
- Ingromat(tm) flow meter and regulator
- Pressure switch to monitor the compressed air supply
- Crash sensors
- Motor without ventilator (suitable for Clean Room applications)
- Robot flange (adapted to specific robot)
- Process data highway participant
- Robot Sword Brush BIR 46
- Suction filter
- Ingromat central supply
- 1000 litres of Ingromat (antistatic cleaning agent)
- Tornado Nozzle for additional self-cleaning of linear brush and linear brush guide