Busse heating tables
Acrylic-bound solid surface materials are used in both interior home finishing and in public and commercial buildings – from hotels to healthcare facilities, and from shop design to shipbuilding.
Now is the time to secure your independence for the future.
These materials enable innovative and long-lasting design solutions to be realized through the combination of beauty and durability. Thanks to the options opened up by three-dimensional thermoforming, the possibilities are almost unlimited.
As these materials are processed at temperatures of approx. 150 - 160° C, standard presses are normally unsuitable. It is precisely for these applications that Busse has developed the heating table. Thanks to a stable construction on the one hand and a lack of unnecessary design features on the other hand, we can provide you with a product with a highly interesting price tag.
The work surface is adapted to the dimensions of the board manufacturers. What's more, the four steering rollers make the Busse heating table a product that can be flexibly deployed.
We are just as flexible in the design of the heating tables. Each product is manufactured to your specifications.
- Sturdy, welded table frame resting on 4 castors
- The top heating plate is fastened to the table frame only at the rear. This allows oversized boards to be pushed through without problems.
- Easy material removal thanks to hinged top plate.
- Opening facilitated by gas-pressure dampers.
- Optional two-handed pneumatic control.
- Single or multi-sectional heating surfaces.
- Small footprint.
- Full-surface heating conductor system with PTFE and glass filament braiding.
- EasyLift – easy height adjustment for different material thicknesses.
- Extensive special accessories.
- Operating temperature: max. 170° C
- Available in all desired sizes.
- Electrical connection values depend on the plate size
- Power rating per m² = 3500 Watt
- Temperature control by means of Microstats or electronic microprocessor controllers